Canyonlands is the largest National Park in Utah. It is divided into 4 sections: Island in the Sky, the Needles, the Maze, and the rivers that divide them.
So far I have only seen the views from the park road in Island in the Sky, due to a mean ol’ migraine. You can read about that adventure here.
There is a lot left on my bucket list for Canyonlands National Park:
- Hike in Island of the Sky
- Drive Schafer Switchbacks to Potash Road
- Drive White Rim Road
- Kayak on the Colorado River
- Hike in The Needles
- Camp in The Maze
- Drive off-road trails in Glen Canyon national Recreation Area
- Visit nearby Deadhorse State Park
As you can tell, I will be making many more trips back to Canyonlands National Park!